Media, PA Family Lawyers Respond to Your Concerns
Effective representation from proactive and experienced attorneys
If you have a family issue that requires a legal solution, you want more than a capable attorney. You need someone you can talk to and have confidence in. Since 2000, Noel & Bonebrake in Media, PA has provided quality family law services with a personal touch. You’ll find our legal team is refreshingly candid, yet sensitive to your circumstances and highly responsive to your concerns. As your advocate, we take proactive steps to resolve your legal issues with the minimum amount of time, stress and cost, while protecting your rights and advancing your goals for your future.
Experience with a wide variety of family law issues in Pennsylvania
Your family law case can have a long-lasting impact on your personal happiness and your financial future. Unfortunately, these issues are often emotionally charged, so it can be difficult for you to make the best decisions without knowledgeable legal guidance. Our attorneys are committed to pursuing realistic goals that leave you in a better position than when you came to us. We provide a candid assessment of your situation, explain how the law applies, and list your range of options. Once you identify your goals, we implement a strategy to achieve the best possible results.
Our dedicated family law attorneys are prepared to assist you in matters related to:
- Divorce — If you are dissolving your marriage, we take the legal steps necessary to protect your rights and move the process forward as smoothly as possible. We are adept at reaching divorce settlements through negotiations and mediation, but when necessary, we can litigate aggressively to protect your financial interests and parental rights.
- Alimony — We help supporting and dependent spouses get fair support orders based on the pertinent facts of their financial and personal circumstances.
- Child custody and visitation — We assist parents in child custody disputes during and after divorce. We also represent grandparents, siblings, unmarried parents, and others who want recognition of their visitation rights.
- Child support — Pennsylvania child support guidelines are just one aspect of the support question. We also understand how judges exercise discretion to deviate from the guidelines for various reasons. Our knowledge helps clients obtain support orders that are fair for their unique circumstances.
- Division of marital property — The commonwealth’s equitable distribution law allows divorcing spouses to keep their separate property while dividing their marital property in a manner that is fair, but not necessarily equal. We make sure the court is aware of all facts that support your claim to financial assets, whether the property is separate or marital.
- Protection from abuse orders — We help clients who are victims of domestic violence obtain PFAs, and we defend clients who are wrongly accused of abuse to clear their reputation and protect their rights.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Our family attorneys help engaged and married clients negotiate and draft valid marital agreements to secure their property rights in the event of divorce.
- Juvenile delinquency and dependency proceedings — If your child has had a brush with the law, we assist in proceedings to obtain an outcome that advances your child’s best interests.
- Child support modification and enforcement — We help recipient parents enforce payment of support. We also represent supporting parents who need a modification because their financial circumstances have substantially worsened.
When you retain Noel & Bonebrake for your family law issues, you get a dedicated legal team that is responsive to your concerns and focused on delivering the best results possible for you and your loved ones.
Contact our Media family law firm for highly responsive representation
Noel & Bonebrake provides quality family law representation for clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our attorneys are known for being candid, responsive, and proactive in resolving your legal issues. To schedule a free consultation, call us today at 215-600-3189 or contact our Media office online.